Zebra ZT510 Industrial Label Printer
- Usually ships Same-Day
EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE IN THE HARSHEST CONDITIONS Boost your productivity with printers that just won’t quit. The ZT510 builds on the legacy of its industry-leading predecessor, the 105SLPlus. Durable steel structural components can withstand years of abuse in extreme temperatures, dust, debris and other challenging industrial conditions, and meticulously engineered printing mechanisms provide 24/7 reliability to meet your high-volume production needs. OPERATIONAL VISIBILITY,
REMOTE MANAGEMENT AND FUTURE-READY ADAPTABILITY Zebra’s cloud-accessible Link-OS software platform and managed services offerings give you total visibility and control over your printing systems, whether you’re onsite or across the globe. Plus, with two available communication slots, field-installable media-handling options and optional USB Host for plug-and-play integration, it’s easy to stay ahead of your evolving business and technology needs, whatever they may be.
A VALUE THAT WON'T BREAK YOUR BUDGET For cost-conscious decision makers, the ZT510 offers next-generation print performance at an exceptional value. It provides high-duty cycle, rugged reliability, fast processing, advanced Link-OS capabilities and all the basic features you need — without the added cost of those you don’t.
- 10.56 x 20.17 x 15.58" (W x D x H)
- Compatible with Windows XP through Windows 10.
- Windows driver included.
- Not compatible with UPS WorldShip® or FedEx Software.
- Not compatible with MAC computers.
- For Warranty purposes, packaging should be kept.
- Optional Cables for Printers Purchased from Uline:
- 6' 9-pin Serial: H-1013
- 6' USB: H-1012 (One included with printer)
- Zebra: ZT51042-T010000Z
|Environmental||Operating Temperature: |
• Thermal transfer = 40°F to 104°F/5°C to 40°C
• Direct thermal = 32°F to 104°F/0°C to 40°C
Operating Humidity: 20% to 85% non-condensing
Storage/Transportation Temperature: -22°F to 140°F/ -30°C to 60°C
Storage Humidity: 20% to 85% non-condensing
|Electrical||Auto-detectable (PFC Compliant) 90-265 VAC, 47-63Hz, rated at 250 Watts |
ENERGY STAR qualified
|Agency Approvals||IEC 60950, EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3 |
cTUVus, CE Marking, FCC-B, ICES-003, VCCI, C-Tick, NOM, S-Mark (Arg), CCC, CU, BSMI, KCC, SABS, IN-Metro
|16 resident expandable ZPL II bitmap and two resident scalable ZPL fonts |
Asian and other international scalable and smooth bitmapped fonts
Unicode™: For multi-language printing
Downloadable objects include graphics, scalable and bitmap fonts, label templates and formats
IBM Code Page 850 international character sets are available in the fonts A, B, C, D, E, F, G and 0 through software control
Code Page 1250, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255 Support with font 0
32 MB user available DRAM
512 MB user available on-board Flash
|Linear Barcodes: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subsets A/B/C and UCC Case Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN 2- or 5-digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, Planet Code |
2D Barcodes: Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, TLC 39, MicroPDF, RSS-14 (and composite), Aztec
ZBI 2.0™ – Optional powerful programming language that lets printers run stand-alone applications, connect to peripherals and much more.
ZPL and ZPL II® – Zebra Programming Language provides sophisticated label formatting and printer control, and is compatible with all Zebra printers.
XML-enabled Printing – allows XML communications for barcode label printing.
|Media Width||0.79"/20 mm to 4.5"/114 mm|
|Maximum Media Roll Size||8.0"/203 mm O.D. on a 3"/76 mm I.D. core|
|Thickness||0.003"/0.076 mm to 0.012"/0.305 mm|
|Media Types||Continuous, die-cut, notch, black-mark|
Markets and Applications
- Product identification labeling
- Packaging labeling
- Receiving/Put-away labeling
Transportation and Logistics
- Order picking/packing
- Compliance labeling
Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Use with Print Touch Link-OS app to easily pair with Android devices.
Backlit multi-line display
- Customizable display includes an intuitive menu, easy-to-use keypad and password protection.
Managed Visibility Services
- Operational and Asset Visibility Services (OVS/AVS) offer important insights into the health, status, usage and performance of your printer.
- Communication card slots, cutter and peeler are easy to install in the field.
- Onboard sensors, diagnostics and how-to videos enable guided troubleshooting.